BEST SUMMER DOODLES FOR YOUR BULLET JOURNAL
Summer is almost here and if you’re looking for doodle inspiration for summer, then you’re in the right place! I have compiled a list of 200+ Summer Bullet Journal Doodles Ideas!
Use this post for getting the summer fun into your bullet journal. Summer is all about vacations, beaches, ice-creams, oceans, flowers and nature!
So, in this post, you’ll find Step-by-Step Summer Doodles tutorials, Beach Bullet Journal Doodles, How To Draw A Bumble Bee, Summer Flower Doodles, Seashell Step By Step Doodles, Summer Ice Cream Doodle Spread. Simple Sunflower Doodle Tutorial. Tropical Leaf Step By Step Doodles, How to Draw a Hummingbird tutorial, Step by step ocean doodles, and much more.
*This post contains affiliate links. This allows me to make money for all the time I dedicate to this blog. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged a single penny by buying through my affiliate links. I promote products which I personally love. Thanks for the support!
Bullet Journal Supplies To Create Summer Doodles
To create perfect bullet journal spreads, you’ll need some bullet journal supplies. Here’s are some bullet journal tools and supplies which I have found to be extremely helpful. Remember, a good tool improves the way you work! The tools I mention will improvise your craft, and help to have fun while bullet journaling. Moreover, they are easy on your pocket! So, these are perfect tools for your bullet journal:
- To begin with, you’ll need a bullet journal notebook- I use this ✅Dotted Grid Journal. If you’re looking for a dotted journal, then this is the perfect pick! Also, you can get it at a very inexpensive price on Amazon! Here are another favorite journal ✅Essentials Dot Matrix Journal, this journal is the best and most popular in the bullet journal community. If you use a lot of color markers and are into designing and doodling, this bullet journal notebook can be your best pick! If you’re looking for an eco-friendly bullet journal notebook, then go for this ✅Lemome Bullet Journal Notebook. I have written a post on the best 4 best & inexpensive bullet journal notebooks, ✅click here to check it out!
- Pens can be your best friend in the bullet journaling journey! So, choose them wisely! After trying a dozen of pens, I have found two black pens which are the best in the market- ✅Pigma Micron Black Pen for titles, they are expensive but you get a pack of 6 (for not more than $10), totally worth the price & ✅Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pens (2-Pack), everybody seems to rave about this set of brush pens and so I got them and I’m telling I couldn’t be happier! Moreover, these pens cost less than $10 which is super affordable!
- What’s a journal without some decoration? I get these ✅Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens for decorating. I also love these pastel colorful markers.
- These ✅20 pieces stencil pack– which offers many creative options! Also, they can be easily cleaned, reused, and of the perfect size for your BuJo!
- I use this ✅metallic gold pen for some special decoration of cover pages. This pack comes with a silver and golden pen- totally worth it!
- ✅Washi tape sets – they have varied options like glitter, gold foil, autumn flower decorations. These are super cute and turns the whole bullet journal journey into a fun and creative process!
If you love collecting and using washi tape in your bullet journal, then check out these special summer washi tape sets on Amazon:
- Firstly, a ✅Cute Watermelon, Lemon, Strawberry& Peach Washi Tape Set for summer.
- Secondly, this ✅Ocean Washi Tape set of 20 rolls having fish, dolphin, jellyfish for summer bullet journal.
- Lastly, ✅Beach Decorative Washi Tape Set for summer.
*Most of these products can be found on Amazon and come with free shipping with an Amazon Prime Membership. Don’t have an Amazon Prime yet? You can grab a free 30-day trial here!
Step-by-Step Summer Bullet Journal Doodles
“Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.” I love to hit the beach in summer and if you want to bring those beachy vibes to your bullet journal, then this step-by-step sun hat and sundress tutorial are for you.
Related: 27 Bullet Journal Spreads for June
Simple Summer Ice Cream & Juice Doodles
What’s your favorite summer treat? I love ice-cream, loads of it! These summer doodles are perfect addition to your spreads!
Seashell Step By Step Doodles
Ocean themed spreads are another commonly used theme in the summers. This tutorial provides the most basic seashell designs to use in any spread and in 3 simple steps makes it incredibly easy too.
Summer Ice Cream Doodle Ideas
What’s your favorite flavor of ice-cream? Mine is chocolate! I absolutely adore these ice-creams doodles and it’s so simple to create! So, don’t wait and create these tastiest doodles in your bullet journal!
Step By Step Sunflower Doodle Tutorial
Sunflower theme bullet journal spreads are very common during the summertime! You can come up with a sunflower-themed bullet journal spread using these simple sunflower doodles tutorials.
Step By Step Hot air balloon doodles
Hot air balloon themes are very popular during the summer season. So if you want to create hot air balloon bullet journal spreads and are struggling to make perfect hot air balloons, then this tutorial will come in really handy!
How to Draw Hummingbird Doodles
Wondering how to draw a hummingbird? Look no further because this is the best tutorial I found for you! I love how in few simple steps she has shown how to make a hummingbird doodle in the bullet journal.
Flower Doodles For Summer
Floral spreads are very common during the spring and summer seasons. This how-to tutorial for flowers is so easy, and they turn out to be SO adorable!
You might also like: 25 Spring Bullet Journal Spread Ideas
Step By Step Ocean Doodles
Make your life easier this summer by knowing how to draw lemons in your bullet journal because lemon-themed and other food-themed spreads are also quite common in summer bullet journal spreads!
Easy Beach Doodle Tutorial
Step By Step Ocean Doodles
Another step-by-step ocean creatures doodles page. I totally adore the cute octopus and crab doodles from this bullet journal spread. Use these beautiful Zebra MildLiner Complete 25 Pack Set to add the colors and bring the sea creatures to life!
How to Draw A Bumble Bee Doodle
Did you hear bees buzzing on sunny mornings? I never thought it’s ‘this easy’ to make a bumblebee in my bullet journal! In just 6 simple steps you can learn how to create a perfect bee in your bullet journal. You know you can make a bee-themed bullet journal spread, like a cover page with bees on it, I’m definitely going to give it a try!
Fun Summer Bullet Journal Doodles
Here are lots of black and white summer doodles inspiration for your bullet journal. You can Sakura Pigma micron pens for the outlining of doodles.
Step-by-Step Summer Doodle Ideas
Hello Summer! Make your summer brighter with these cute step by step summer doodles. There are flamingo doodles, ice-cream, juice, etc.
Another Step By Step Summer Doodle Ideas
Summer Doodle Ideas For Bullet Journals
Here’s a combination of ocean doodles and summer doodles, all are beautifully colored. From sandcastle to palm trees, there are so many cool doodles to pick for your bullet journal.
How to Draw A Watermelon – Summer Fruit Doodle
I think drawing a water melon is so damn easier because of this step by step watermelon doodle tutorial.
How to Draw Crystals and Gems In Bullet Journal
Are you bored of the same summer spreads every year? Sometimes, I feel it’s boring to have the same kind of theme every year! You can try a crystal-themed bullet journal spread and these how-to-draw crystals and gems in your bullet journal tutorial will help you in the same!
How to Draw Ocean Doodles – Step By Step
Here are more ocean-themed doodle ideas for your bullet journal! They surely are classic summer bullet journal spreads, so try your hand to make perfect sea creatures using this how-to doodle ocean animals tutorial!
How to Draw Butterflies – Easy Step By Step Tutorial
I have “butterflies” in my stomach thinking about travel plans for this summer! If you were ever wondering how to draw butterflies in your bullet journal, this is the best tutorial to look up to!
You might also like: 500+ Easy Doodle Ideas for your Bullet Journal
Self Care Bullet Journal – Step By Step Doodles
We can’t deny the fact that summer is all about relaxing and pampering ourselves! Look at these beautiful Self-care bullet journal doodles! You can use Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pens (2-Pack) and Tombow Dual Brush Pen Markers.
Koi Fish Bullet Journal Doodles – Step By Step Tutorial
Ever wondered how to draw koi fish in your bullet journal? I find Koi Fish to be really cute but struggled to make them in my bullet journal. This step-by-step doodle helped me a lot in creating almost perfect koi fish doodles in my bullet journal!
How to draw Summer Doodles – Step By Step Tutorial
Such an Awesome summer doodles page! There are step-by-step ice cream doodles, sandcastle doodles, island, juice, and watermelon doodles!
Watermelon-themed bullet journal spreads are also quite common in summers, so these doodles will be of great help!
Ocean themed Summer Bullet Journal Doodles
Bring the entire ocean to your bullet journal with these colorful ocean-themed BuJo doodles. From turtles to sea plants, starfish, jellyfish, there’s so much cuteness in this summer doodles page. I absolutely adore it!
I’m definitely going to use some of these doodles in my June bullet journal spread.
Colorful Tropical Doodles for Summer
Wow! Look at these colorful, beautiful tropical doodles that can give any bullet journal a summery look! You can either use Tombow Dual Brush Pen Markers, Zebra MildLiner Complete 25 Pack Set, or Crayola Super Tips Marker Set 100 Washable Markers for adding colors.
Hope you enjoyed these step-by-step summer bullet journal doodles. Do let me know in the comments, what are planning for your summer bullet journal spreads?
Articles Related To Summer Bullet Journal Doodles:
- Easy Step by step Harry Potter Bullet Journal Doodles
- 19 Magical Harry Potter Bullet Journal Spread Ideas
- 19 Fall Bullet Journal Doodle Ideas
- 500+ Easy Doodle Ideas for your Bullet Journal
- 19 Spring Bullet Journal Doodles To Try In 2021
- 25 Spring Bullet Journal Ideas for 2021