Cute & Easy Animal Doodles for your Bullet Journal
Find the best step-by-step animal doodles for your bullet journal in this post. These easy and simple step-by-step animal doodles can brighten up your bullet journal any day. Try adding these animal doodles in your weekly or monthly bullet journal spreads and see how it improves the look of your bullet journal.
Alright, what will you find in this post?
You will find step-by-step easy and simple animal doodles, doodles of llamas, macaw, bear, birds, cats, dogs, koi fish, rabbits, fox, pusheen doodles, etc! All these will help you to make perfect monthly and weekly bullet journal spreads with animals!
*This post contains affiliate links. This allows me to make money for all the time I dedicate to this blog. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged a single penny by buying through my affiliate links. I promote products which I personally love. Thanks for the support!
Bullet Journal Supplies for Beginners
Before we dive in to see some easy animal doodles for your bullet journal, I want to mention the best bullet journal supplies for beginners that I have found very useful for my Bullet Journal Journey:
- You’ll need a bullet journal notebook- I use this ✅Dotted Grid Journal. If you’re looking for a dotted journal, then this is the perfect pick! Also, you can get it at a very inexpensive price on Amazon! Another favorite journal of mine is the ✅Essentials Dot Matrix Journal, this journal is the best and most popular in the bullet journal community. If you use a lot of color markers and are into designing and doodling, this bullet journal notebook can be your best pick! If you’re looking for an eco-friendly bullet journal notebook, then go for this Lemome Bullet Journal Notebook. I have written a post on the best 4 best & inexpensive bullet journal notebooks, click here to check it out!
- I have found two black pens which are the best in the market- ✅Pigma Micron Black Pen for titles, they are expensive but you get a pack of 6 (for not more than $10), totally worth the price & Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pens (2-Pack), everybody seems to rave about this set of brush pens and so I got them and I’m telling I couldn’t be happier! Moreover, these pens cost less than $10 which is super affordable!
- These ✅20 pieces stencil pack– which offers many creative options! Also, they can be easily cleaned, reused, and of the perfect size for your BuJo!
- ✅Washi tape sets – they have varied options like glitter, gold foil, autumn flower decorations. These are super cute and turns the whole bullet journal journey into a fun and creative process!
*Most of these products can be found on Amazon and come with free shipping with an Amazon Prime Membership. Don’t have an Amazon Prime yet? You can grab a ✅free 30-day trial here!
How To Doodle Llamas
Llamas are very smart and I find them very cute, but doodling llamas is never easy! So, when I saw this step-by-step tutorial on how to doodle llamas, I knew it has to be the first one on this list!
Keep this step-by-step tutorial handy and you never have to worry about making a llama in your bullet journal!
How to Draw Narwhals
Do you know? The tusk of the narwhal is actually a tooth! Want to add some cuteness to your bullet journal? Then, this narwhal doodle is the perfect one to be in your BuJo, can be added to your summer bullet journal!
How to Doodle A Macaw – Step-by-step Easy Tutorial
Want to make a pretty detailed macaw? Here’s a detailed step-by-step beautiful macaw bird that can make the process easier!
How to Doodle A Cute Dog – Step by Step Tutorials
Take a look at these step-by-step dog Doodles!! This tutorial will let you have an adorable and friendly dog in your bullet journal in very simple steps. Just fill in your choice of colors and voila, it’s done!
How To Doodle A Turtle- Easy Step-by-Step Tutorial
This is the best turtle doodles I have found! In 6 simple steps you have an adorable friend in your bullet journal!
How To Doodle A Koi Fish – Step-by-Step Tutorial
Making bullet journal spreads with koi fish is a thing these days especially for the summer bullet journal spreads!
But what if you have no clue how to make these cute koi fish doodles? Don’t worry, this step-by-step tutorial will come handy!
Step-by-Step Panda Eating Bamboo Tutorial
Aww, look at this adorable panda eating bamboo! Want to make this in your bullet journal? Then, take inspiration and try this doodle tutorial!
Step-by-Step Bird Doodles
How to Doodle Rabbits – Step-by-Step Tutorial
Check out this cute bunny tutorial for your bullet journal! In 4 simple steps, make the best bunny and add a special touch to your bullet journal. You can this bunny tutorial for the easter bullet journal!
Step-by-Step Cat Doodles
Who doesn’t adore cats? If you like these creatures, then go ahead and take inspiration from step-by-step cat doodles. They’re awesome if you want to add some cute details to your monthly bullet journal spreads.
Cute Cow Doodles
Another easy step-by-step cow animal doodle tutorial! This is an easy idea by @junefolio to add a cute touch to your bullet journal.
Step-by-Step Bear Doodles
This tutorial is perfect for the bear lovers. In just 4 simple steps, you have a giant addition to your bullet journal.
Step-by-Step Fox Doodle
This super cute & smart fox is the perfect way to add some charm to your spreads. In just eight simple steps, this adorable doodle comes to life! You can definitely add your own twist like add your own colors to match any of your bullet journal spread!
You can use Tombow 56167 Dual Brush Pens for adding colors.
GoldFish Step-by-Step Doodles
Goldfish is the most popular aquarium fish in the world. This step-by-step tutorial is very useful to have on hand to master this beautiful and popular fish!
You can use my favorite Tombow Dual Brush Pen Markers to add color to your gold fish!
Hedgehog Doodles – Step-by-Step Tutorial
Hedgehogs are solitary creatures that are big sleepers, if you find them cute, then this step-by-step tutorial will come handy whenever you want to create hedgehogs in your bullet journal spreads!
Pusheen Doodle Tutorial
Pusheen is absolutely my favorite cat character! She’s fluffy, she smiles and brings laughter to many people. If she is your favorite cartoon cat too, then you’ll definitely love this simple and easy step-by-step pusheen cat tutorial!
Step-by-Step Penguin Doodles
This how-to tutorial provides a cute look for penguins. @eliana.journals shows us how to make penguins from different angles. In 4 simple steps, you will learn how to make these cute penguins. With a little practice, you’ll be able to recreate this doodle from memory again and again!
How to Doodle A Shiba Dog
Such a cute Shiba dog tutorial! This Shiba dog tutorial is surely going to add an appealing touch to your bullet journal spread!
Step-by-Step Owl Doodles
Be Owlsome with this step-by-step owls tutorial! Last month, I made a night themed bullet journal spread, and this owl doodle tutorial helped me create some really cute owls for my bullet journal spread!
Step-by-Step Turtle Doodles
What a magical step-by-step turtle tutorial to add some ocean-animals love to your bullet journal! I totally adore how in 7 simple steps she has made such beautiful turtles. If you’re a big fan of doodling, you will totally love this simple, easy to create a step-by-step animal tutorial.
How to Doodle Sky Whales- Step-by-Step Tutorial
These sky whales doodles are so cute and they lighten up your bullet journal any day! You can use these ocean doodles for summer bullet journal spreads- like for the months of June, July, and, August.
You can use my favorite Tombow Dual Brush Pen Markers to color your bullet journal spreads!
What do think of these step-by-step simple & easy animal doodles for your bullet journal. Do let me know in the comments! Happy Doodling!
Articles Related To Animal Doodles:
- Step-By-Step Harry Potter Bullet Journal Doodles
- 19 Harry Potter Bullet Journal Spreads
- 200+ summer bullet journal doodles
- 19 Fall Bullet Journal Doodles
- 500+ Doodle Ideas for your Bullet Journal
- 19 Spring Bullet Journal Doodles You Must Try
- 25 Spring Bullet Journal Ideas
- 200+ Easy Summer Bullet Journal Doodles for Inspiration In 2021