BEST SPRING BULLET JOURNAL IDEAS🌼🌻🌺
Find the best spring bullet journal ideas here for your March, April, May, and June Bullet journal setups. If you need inspiration for your Spring themed bullet journal setups, then you are in the right place.
I like to change my bullet journal spreads by taking inspiration from the seasons and events happening around me. In this post, you’ll find 25 beautiful spring bullet journal spreads that will be useful for the Spring months.
So in this post, you’ll find various spring bullet journals theme ideas like flowers, dragonflies, travel theme, space theme, beach, feathers, animals, nature, plants, ocean, fishes, green theme, succulents like cactus, easter bullet journal themes, bunnies, eggs and lots of spring doodles. Also, I have included habit trackers, mood trackers, spring doodles, monthly and weekly fall bullet journal spreads, easter bullet journal and easter bullet journal doodles and so much more. I’m sure you’ll love them!
*This post contains affiliate links. This allows me to make money for all the time I dedicate to this blog. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged a single penny by buying through my affiliate links. I promote products which I personally love. Thanks for the support!
Bullet Journal Supplies To Create Perfect Spring Spreads
So, before you move on see Spring bullet journal ideas, I want to highlight few bullet journal supplies which will help you create perfect Spring-themed bullet journal spreads! These are the few bullet journal pens & accessories which you’ll need:
These Tombow Dual Brush Pen Markers are blendable and contains brush tip that can create a fine medium, or bold strokes and the fine tip gives consistent lines. Also, to create perfect green colored spreads, use this beautiful set of Tombow watercolor set-Greenery or this Tombow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, this 96 markers set comes with a stand, which is my favorite bullet journaling asset!
These Zebra MildLiner Highlighter Pens set of 25 units is the best ever investment! You will get everything from pastel to bright colors. I bought them and couldn’t be happier as these are very affordable and you get all the colors at once in one pack, you need not purchase separate sets! Also, you can get these Zebra Pen Mildliner Double-Ended Brush and Fine Tip Pen of 15 units. These are pretty similar to Tombow Dual Brush Pen Markers but you can get more variety of pastel colors in the Zebra MidLiner Pens.
These Crayola Super Tips pens are my absolute favorite assets for bullet journaling! This set has 100 pens so you’ll all the shades you need to create perfect bullet journal spreads! These are washable markers making them perfect for both adults and kids!
These pens have no problems with ghosting or bleeding. These Ecoline Brush Pen Set of 10 are perfect for everything from coloring digital designs to sketching on the go! If you are looking for more shades then check these Royal Talens Ecoline Liquid Watercolor Brush Pen, Set of 30 Colors.
If you find it difficult to make succulents and plants, then this stencil from amazon can help you.
If you want some extra decorations in your bullet journal, then using washi tape/masking tape is the perfect pick! This spring washi tape is my best pick!
More Essential Bullet Journal Supplies For Beginners:
Here I want to mention the basic tools (bullet journal supplies) I have found very useful for my Bullet Journal. Also, if you’re just starting out on your BuJo journey, these tools will come in very handy for you. These bullet journal supplies are affordable and I wish I bought these at first. So, these are perfect tools for your bullet journal instead of those overpriced books and markers.
- I use this ✅Dotted Grid Journal. You can get this hardcover bullet journal at a very inexpensive price on Amazon. The journal is exclusively designed for bullet journaling and the dotted pages make designing and drawing very easy! It doesn’t bleed and you get a good size hardcover journal. Also, you can use this ✅Essentials Dot Matrix Journal, which comes in two sizes A5 size and A4 size, it can be perfect if you’re not into designing or using a lot of color markers. Also, I personally love this Lemome Bullet Journal Notebook. It has a beautiful cover and I totally recommend it if you’re looking for something other than a plain covered journal. For more information on bullet journal notebooks, you can check my post on THE BEST INEXPENSIVE BULLET JOURNAL NOTEBOOKS.
- I use this ✅Pigma Micron Black Pen for titles. They are expensive but you get a pack of 6 (for not more than $10), totally worth the price!! These pens come in different sizes. In bullet journaling, pens are used the most, so investing in good ones from the beginning is the best idea.
- What’s a journal without some decoration? I get these ✅Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens for decorating. I also love these pastel colorful markers.
- These ✅20 pieces stencil pack- which offers many creative options! Also, they can be easily cleaned, reused and of perfect size for your BuJo!
- I use this ✅metallic gold pen for some special decoration of cover pages. This pack comes with a silver and golden pen- totally worth it!
- ✅Washi tape sets – they have varied options like glitter, gold foil, autumn flower decorations. These are super cute and turns the whole bullet journal journey into a fun and creative process!
*Most of these products can be found on Amazon and come with free shipping with an Amazon Prime Membership. Don’t have an Amazon Prime yet? You can grab a free 30-day trial here!
25 Stunning Spring Bullet Journal Ideas
Spring Bullet Journal Themes
Hello Spring – Flowers Theme
March Bullet Journal – Dragonflies Theme
April Bullet Journal – Travel Theme
May Bullet Journal – Space Theme
May Bullet Journal Cover Page – Donuts Theme
June Bullet Journal Cover Page – Beach theme
June Bullet Journal – Maritime/Nautical theme
Spring Bullet Journal Monthly Spreads
Feathers theme March Bullet Journal Monthly Spread
Spring theme monthly bullet journal spread
Cherry blossom Themed bullet journal spread
Spring Bullet Journal Weekly Spreads
Ice-cream Theme June Weekly Spread
Minimalist bullet journal weekly spread
Summer theme June weekly spread
Spring Habit & Mood Trackers
Spring leaves themed habit and mood tracker
Easter-themed mood tracker
Honeycomb themed mood and habit tracker
Easter Bullet Journal Quotes
Easter Bullet Journal
Spring Bullet Journal Doodles
How to Draw Butterflies Doodles
How to Draw Origami Doodles
Garden Doodles for Spring
Easter Bullet Journal Doodles
Cute step-by-step Easter doodles
Step-by-Step Easter Doodles for Bullet Journal
Spring Bucket List Ideas
Spring Doodles – Step by Step Video
More Related Articles Of Spring Bullet Journal Ideas:
- Step-by-step Magical Harry Potter bullet journal doodles
- 19 Spring Bullet Journal Doodles To Try In 2021
- 200+ summer doodles for bullet journal
- 500+ Easy Doodle Ideas for your Bullet Journal
- 27 Bullet Journal Spreads for June
- 19 Bullet Journal Cover Page Ideas For May
- 30 April Bullet Journal Ideas for Spring 2021
- 24 March Bullet Journal Ideas To Try This Spring 2021
- 27 February Bullet Journal Ideas 2021
- 21 January Bullet Journal Ideas 2021
- 19 Fall Bullet Journal Doodles Ideas
- 25 Autumn Bullet Journal Ideas for Fall 2021
- 34 Playlist Tracker Ideas For Bullet Journals
- 20 Best Mood Trackers for your Bullet Journal
- 21 Bullet Journal Quote Page Ideas