Step by Step Spring Bullet Journal Doodles🌻🌼
Yay! Spring is in the air! Have you planned your Spring Bullet Journal? Do you need inspiration for some special spring bullet journal doodles?
If yes, then you’re in the right place! Grab your bullet journal, markers, pencils, and get ready because this post has over 19 Spring Bullet Journal Doodle Ideas which will add a spring touch to your BuJo.
What are the various doodles for your Spring Bullet Journal?🌺
As the weather is changing, snow melting, flowers blooming and nature coming to life after a long cold night, there’s a lot of inspiration from nature. So, my spring BuJo pages will include doodles of flowers, bees, butterflies, animals, plants, succulents, birds, Easter eggs, etc. All these perfectly summarize the Spring season for me.
So, in this post, you will find step-by-step doodles, flower doodles, butterflies, succulents, nature, animals, Easter, and many other things to create the perfect spring bullet journal spread.
*This post contains affiliate links. This allows me to make money for all the time I dedicate to this blog. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged a single penny by buying through my affiliate links. I promote products which I personally love. Thanks for the support!
Bullet Journal Supplies To Create Perfect Spring Spreads
So, before you move on see Spring doodles for bullet journal, I want to highlight few bullet journal supplies which will help you create perfect Spring-themed bullet journal spreads! These are the few bullet journal pens & accessories which you’ll need:
These Tombow Dual Brush Pen Markers are blendable and contains brush tip that can create a fine medium, or bold strokes and the fine tip gives consistent lines. Also, to create perfect green colored spreads, use this beautiful set of Tombow watercolor set-Greenery or this Tombow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, this 96 markers set comes with a stand, which is my favorite bullet journaling asset!
These Zebra MildLiner Highlighter Pens set of 25 units is the best ever investment! You will get everything from pastel to bright colors. I bought them and couldn’t be happier as these are very affordable and you get all the colors at once in one pack, you need not purchase separate sets! Also, you can get these Zebra Pen Mildliner Double-Ended Brush and Fine Tip Pen of 15 units. These are pretty similar to Tombow Dual Brush Pen Markers but you can get more variety of pastel colors in the Zebra MidLiner Pens.
These Crayola Super Tips pens are my absolute favorite assets for bullet journaling! This set has 100 pens so you’ll all the shades you need to create perfect bullet journal spreads! These are washable markers making them perfect for both adults and kids!
These pens have no problems with ghosting or bleeding. These Ecoline Brush Pen Set of 10 are perfect for everything from coloring digital designs to sketching on the go! If you are looking for more shades then check these Royal Talens Ecoline Liquid Watercolor Brush Pen, Set of 30 Colors.
If you find it difficult to make succulents and plants, then this stencil from amazon can help you.
If you want some extra decorations in your bullet journal, then using washi tape/masking tape is the perfect pick! This spring washi tape is my best pick!
Other Essential Bullet Journal Supplies For Beginners:
Here I want to mention the basic tools (bullet journal supplies) I have found very useful for my Bullet Journal. Also, if you’re just starting out on your BuJo journey, these tools will come in very handy for you. These bullet journal supplies are affordable and I wish I bought these at first. So, these are perfect tools for your bullet journal instead of those overpriced books and markers.
- I use this ✅Dotted Grid Journal. You can get this hardcover bullet journal at a very inexpensive price on Amazon. The journal is exclusively designed for bullet journaling and the dotted pages make designing and drawing very easy! It doesn’t bleed and you get a good size hardcover journal. Also, you can use this ✅Essentials Dot Matrix Journal, which comes in two sizes A5 size and A4 size. it can be perfect if you’re not into designing or using a lot of color markers. Also, I personally love this ✅Lemome Bullet Journal Notebook. It has a beautiful cover and I totally recommend it if you’re looking for something other than a plain covered journal. For more information on bullet journal notebooks, you can check my post on THE BEST INEXPENSIVE BULLET JOURNAL NOTEBOOKS.
- I use this ✅Pigma Micron Black Pen for titles. They are expensive but you get a pack of 6 (for not more than $10), totally worth the price!! These pens come in different sizes. In bullet journaling, pens are used the most, so investing in good ones from the beginning is the best idea.
- What’s a journal without some decoration? I get these ✅Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens for decorating. I also love these pastel colorful markers.
- These ✅20 pieces stencil pack- which offers many creative options! Also, they can be easily cleaned, reused, and of the perfect size for your BuJo!
- I use this ✅metallic gold pen for some special decoration of cover pages. This pack comes with a silver and golden pen- totally worth it!
- ✅Washi tape sets – they have varied options like glitter, gold foil, autumn flower decorations. These are super cute and turns the whole bullet journal journey into a fun and creative process!
*Most of these products can be found on Amazon and come with free shipping with an Amazon Prime Membership. Don’t have an Amazon Prime yet? You can grab a free 30-day trial here!
19 Beautiful Spring Bullet Journal Doodles
Step-by-step spring doodles
Spring is so much about FLOWERS blooming and birds chirping, I love waking up spring mornings and if you do too, then try these doodles in your bullet journal. Also, this step-by-step spread makes it easier to create them!
Beautiful Spring doodles tutorial
Awesome, isn’t it? Here are another step-by-step spring bullet journal doodle ideas that can bring spring to your BuJo! I have struggled to create perfect butterflies and this spread shows stepwise how to create them.
Step-by-step spring flower doodles
“Spring flowers are nature’s most fragrant charms” – Angie Weiland Crosby. I love to fill my bullet journal with flowers and if struggle with creating the perfect ones, then follow this step-by-step tutorial. You can use Tombow Dual Brush Pens and Zebra MidLiner Pens from here to help you create such doodles.
How to draw sunflower doodles
Another step-by-step bullet journal spread to help you create flowers in your Spring Bullet Journal. This time those flowers are the SUNFLOWERS, bright, yellow and so lively!
3-Step Easy Doodles for Spring
Totally adore this 3 step spring bullet journal doodles spread! Totally sums up different aspects of spring in it!
Step-by-step Plant Doodles
Another cute and simple tutorial to help you create potted plants in your bullet journal. Trust me, this tutorial is a life savior and will help you add the right decoration to your Spring BuJo!
Cute Spring Doodles
Get creative and use this page as an inspiration to decorate your bullet journal with all Spring things- rabbit, flowers, umbrella, birdies, bees, butterflies, animals, etc.
Spring Must-Have Doodles
Get artistic and fill your bullet journal with Spring. Totally adore this spring doodles page by Alexandra!
How to doodle spring flowers
WOW! So many options to choose from! I love this spread by @amandarachlee as she included so many flowers in one spread! Choose your favorite one and decorate your BuJo or maybe use a combination.
How to doodle cows in your bullet journal
3-Step Easter Doodles
Get four doodles in one with this beautiful little tutorial for your Easter bullet journal this Spring! I love how cute these doodles are! Want to use those highlighters, get these Stabilo BOSS Original Highlighter, Pastels – 6-color Set from Amazon at a super affordable price.
Step-by-step cute bunny doodle tutorial
Oh, how cute are bunnies!! This step-by-step bullet journal spread was all I needed to create a perfect bunny doodle during Springtime.
How to draw Cactus doodles
Are you looking to include some cute and simple potted cactus doodles? If yes, then this step-by-step tutorial will make it so easy to decorate your bullet journal with them! I totally adore the second one in this spread!
How to draw Bumble bee doodle tutorial
Use this spread and learn how to draw cute bumblebees in your bullet journal! This spread comes really handy for your spring and summer bullet journal.
For the outline, use Sakura Pigma Micron Black Pen. The singles are expensive but you get a pack of 6 (for not more than $10), totally worth the price!! For coloring, you can use Tombow Dual Brush Pens, Zebra MidLiner Pens and Crayola Super Tips Markers
Step-by-step tulip flower doodles
Lastly, a beautiful small tutorial to create tulips in your spring bullet journal. I love the colors and how easy it is to make a tulip, definitely trying this in my bullet journal this spring!
Spring Doodles – Step by Step Video
More Related Articles Of Spring Bullet Journal Doodles:
- Simple Harry Potter Bullet Journal Doodles
- 500+ Easy Doodle Ideas for your Bullet Journal
- 200+ step-by-step summer bullet journal doodles
- 30 April Bullet Journal Ideas for Spring 2021
- 24 March Bullet Journal Ideas To Try This Spring 2021
- 27 February Bullet Journal Ideas 2021
- 21 January Bullet Journal Ideas 2021
- 19 Fall Bullet Journal Doodles Ideas
- 25 Autumn Bullet Journal Ideas for Fall 2021
- 34 Playlist Tracker Ideas For Bullet Journals
- 20 Best Mood Trackers for your Bullet Journal
- 21 Bullet Journal Quote Page Ideas