Find Awesome September Bullet Journal Cover Page Ideas
Hello September! Can you feel the change in the air? Here are some best September Bullet Journal Theme & Cover Page Ideas for you to get inspired!
I love to change my bullet journal spreads according to the season, if you do too, then you’ll love these September bullet journal ideas. I have covered 20 different themes for this September 2020.
You May also like: 25 Fall Bullet Journal Spread Ideas
Bullet Journal Supplies For Beginners:
Before you move on to see the September Bullet Journal Themes & Cover Page Ideas, I want to mention the tools (bullet journal supplies) I have found very useful for my Bullet Journal. Also, if you’re just starting out on your BuJo journey, these tools will come very handy for you. These bullet journal supplies are affordable and I wish I bought these at first. So, these are perfect tools for your bullet journal instead of those overpriced books and markers which are often recommended by professionals.
*This post contains affiliate links. This allows me to make money for all the time I dedicate to this blog. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged a single penny by buying through my affiliate links. I promote products which I personally love. Thanks for the support!
- I use this✅Dotted Grid Journal. You can get this hard cover bullet journal at a very inexpensive price on Amazon (just $8). The journal is exclusively designed for bullet journaling and the dotted pages makes the designing and drawing very easy! It doesn’t bleed and you get a good size hard cover journal. Also, you can use this Essentials Dot Matrix ✅Journal, which comes in two sizes ✅A5 size and ✅A4 size. Although it bleeds, it can be perfect if you’re not into designing or using a lot of color markers. Also, I personally love this ✅Lemome Bullet Journal Notebook. It has a beautiful cover and I totally recommend it if you’re looking for something other than plain covered journal. For more information on bullet journal notebooks, you can check my post on ✅THE BEST INEXPENSIVE BULLET JOURNAL NOTEBOOKS.
- I use this ✅Pigma Micron Black Pen for titles. They are expensive but you get a pack of 6 (just $9), totally worth the price!! These pens come in different sizes. In bullet journaling, pens are used the most, so investing in good ones from the beginning is the best idea.
- What’s a journal without some decoration? I get these✅ Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens for decorating. I also love these ✅pastel colorful markers.
- These ✅20 pieces stencil pack- which offers many creative options! Also, they can be easily cleaned, reused and of perfect size for your BuJo!
- I use this ✅metallic gold pen for some special decoration of cover pages. This pack comes with a silver and golden pen- totally worth it!
- ✅Washi tape sets – they have varied options like ✅glitter, gold foil, autumn flower decorations. These are super cute and turns the whole bullet journal journey into a fun and creative process!
***All of these products can be found on Amazon and come with free shipping with an Amazon Prime Membership. Don’t have an Amazon Prime yet? You can grab a free 30 day trial here!***
Study Theme For September Bullet Journal
I think this Study theme perfectly sums up September for many! Cozy study areas are a thing now! I love the detailing and colors in this cover page.
Cozy Autumn Days Theme 🍁- September Bullet Journal Cover Page
Cozy Autumn Days Theme🍁🍁🍂 finally Fall is here! I love the fall vibes this theme gives. Fall is my favorite season and if it’s yours too, then this can be your perfect September Bullet Journal Cover Page.
Related: 19 Fall Bullet Journal Doodle Ideas.
Back To Hogwarts Cover Page- Harry Potter Bullet Journal
If you’re a millennial, chances are harry potter holds a big part of your childhood! So, this September cover page is for all “Potter Heads”. You can find more harry potter bullet journal spread ideas here.
Harry Potter Bullet Journal Cover Page
For Harry Potter fans, September 1st is extremely special, it marks the first day of school at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, also known as “Hogwarts Day.” This September Cover page makes me extremely happy!
Honeybees Theme For September
Bee Honeycomb Bullet Journal Layouts are increasingly popular. I love how honeycombs and bees are spread in this layout. Also, the lettering is phenomenal!
Angels Theme September Bullet Journal
How gorgeous is this Angels theme! Love the sketching & lettering done by her.
Back to School Theme – September Bullet Journal Calendar
Butterflies Theme – September Bullet Journal Cover Page
Fox Theme – September Bullet Journal Cover Page
Fall Theme September Bullet Journal Cover Page
Dragons Theme – September Bullet Journal Calendar
Hot Air Balloon – September Bullet Journal Cover Page
Mushroom Theme – September Bullet Journal Cover Page
Galaxy Theme – September Bullet Journal Cover Page
Flowers theme- September Cover Page
Ancient Greece Theme – September Bullet Journal Cover Page
Avocado Theme – September Cover Page
We Bare Bears Theme – September BuJo Cover Page
Ocean Theme – September Cover Page & Calendar
Music Theme – September Bullet Journal Cover page
More Articles Related To September Bullet Journal Ideas:
- 25+ Christmas Bullet Journal Ideas
- 25 Drool-worthy Fall Bullet Journal Ideas
- 19 Fall Bullet Journal Doodles To Try This Autumn 2020
- 19 Harry Potter Bullet Journal Spreads
- 34 Playlist Tracker Ideas For Bullet Journals
- 20 Best Mood Trackers for your Bullet Journal
- 21 Bullet Journal Quotes
- 500+ Easy Doodle Ideas for your Bullet Journal