Looking for some inspiration for your Bullet Journal Mood Tracker? These 20 Trackers will help you track your emotions and put you in good mood!
My obsession with bullet journaling continues and this time my post is all about 20 Monthly Mood Tracker Bullet Journal Ideas. Tracking your mood is an excellent idea to monitor and manage your mental health and we all know mental health plays a really important role in our overall well-being.
You might think, why are we even tracking mood? Is that even a thing? Yes, it is! It’s extremely important that we take good care of ourselves.
Self-care/Self-love is not limited to face masks, pedicures, bubble baths but it is also taking care of our mental health. That is why tracking your mood and understanding WHAT/WHO/WHY is impacting it is necessary.
For example, today your mood was bad and you kept an account of it. So, while analyzing you can detect what triggers you and maybe fix it. If some person/bad habit puts you in a bad mood, then get rid of that person/habit.
Remember, “measurement is the first step that leads to control and eventually improvement”H. James Harrington
Before you move on to see the Mood Tracker Ideas, I want to mention the tools (bullet journal supplies) I have found very useful for my Bullet Journal. Also, if you’re just starting out on your BuJo journey, these tools will come very handy for you. These bullet journal supplies are affordable and I wish I bought these at first. So, these are perfect tools for your bullet journal instead of those overpriced books and markers which are often recommended by professionals.
- I use this Dotted Grid Journal. You can get this hard cover bullet journal at a very inexpensive price on Amazon (just $8). The journal is exclusively designed for bullet journaling and the dotted pages makes the designing and drawing very easy! It doesn’t bleed and you get a good size hard cover journal. Also, you can use this Essentials Dot Matrix Journal, which comes in two sizes A5 size and A4 size. Although it bleeds, it can be perfect if you’re not into designing or using a lot of color markers. Also, I personally love this Watercolor Sunset Dot Matrix Notebook – It has a beautiful cover and I totally recommend it if you’re looking for something other than plain covered journal.
- I use this Pigma Micron Black Pen for titles. They are expensive but you get a pack of 6 (just $9), totally worth the price!! These pens come in different sizes. In bullet journaling, pens are used the most, so investing in good ones from the beginning is the best idea.
- What’s a journal without some decoration? I get these Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens for decorating. I also love these pastel colorful markers.
- These 20 pieces stencil pack- which offers many creative options! Also, they can be easily cleaned, reused and of perfect size for your BuJo!
- I use this metallic gold pen for some special decoration of cover pages. This pack comes with a silver and golden pen- totally worth it!
- Washi tape sets – they have varied options like glitter, gold foil, autumn flower decorations. These are super cute and turns the whole bullet journal journey into a fun and creative process!
***All of these products can be found on Amazon and come with free shipping with an Amazon Prime Membership. Don’t have an Amazon Prime yet? You can grab a free 30 day trial here!***
20 Monthly Mood Tracker Bullet Journal Ideas
A Cutie Gingerbread Tracker is everything you need in December!
A Beautiful Butterfly Mood Tracker
Such Vibrant Round Mood Tracker!
Loved this Colorful Mood Tracker, gives “Happy Vibes”!
Summer Themed Tracker- So Creative!
Donuts anyone?? Hehe, this can put you in an instant good mood, even if you had a bad day!
Isn’t this a Great Idea for Your Next Mood Tracker? I will switch the chocolate scoop to track my happy mood 😀
Space Theme Mood Tracker.
A Strawberry Plant Mood Tracker.
This Mood Tracker is so Refreshing!
Coffee Lovers, This one can be your perfect Mood Tracker!
Simply Beautiful Mood Tracker!
Another Coffee Themed Tracker
Another Creative Donuts Tracker.
Another Gorgeous Mood Tracker
Cherry themed Tracker.
Floral Theme Mood Tracker!
Book Lovers, there is something for you as well! (for me too!)
Harry Potter Fans! How about a Hedwig Mood Tracker ?
So, these my favorite 20 Monthly Mood Tracker Ideas. I hope you loved them and will try in your next BuJo! Let me know in the comments, which one is your favorite? Mine is definitely Book themed and Coffee themed one!
You might also like:
- 10 Birthday tracker ideas for bullet journal
- 25 Autumn Bullet Journal Ideas
- 19 Autumn Bullet Journal Doodles 2020
- 50 August Bullet Journal Monthly Spreads
- 50+ Best July Bullet Journal Monthly Spreads
- 500+ Doodle Ideas for your Bullet Journal
- 27 Bullet Journal Spreads for June
- 30 Minimalist Bullet Journal Spreads
- 19 Bullet Journal Cover Page Ideas for May
- 19 Magical Harry Potter Bullet Journal Spreads
- 27 Habit Tracker Ideas For Your Bullet Journal
*This post contains affiliate links. This allows me to make money for all the time I dedicate to this blog. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged a single penny by buying through my affiliate links. I promote products which I personally love. Thanks for the support!
*We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites*