BEST HARRY POTTER DOODLES FOR YOUR BULLET JOURNAL
Find the best harry potter bullet journal doodles in this post. Harry Potter, After all this time? (Me Screaming) Always! It’s been 10 years since the last Harry Potter movie hit the theatres but the wizarding world hasn’t left my mind! If you feel the same and you’re trying to create a Magical Harry Potter-themed bullet journal spread, then I highly recommend you check out these step-by-step doodles!
Alright, what will you find in this post?
You will find step-by-step Harry Potter character doodles, doodles of dobby, Hedwig, Harry Potter, Hermione, Ron Weasley, Golden Snitch Doodles, step by step Sorting Hat, and House drawings! All these will help you to make a perfect Harry Potter Bullet Journal Spread!
*This post contains affiliate links. This allows me to make money for all the time I dedicate to this blog. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged a single penny by buying through my affiliate links. I promote products which I personally love. Thanks for the support!
Bullet Journal Supplies To Create Harry Potter Doodles
For creating perfect bullet journal spreads, you’ll need some bullet journal supplies. Here’s are some bullet journal tools and supplies which I have found to be extremely helpful. Remember, a good tool improves the way you work! The tools I mention will improvise your craft, and help to have fun while bullet journaling. Moreover, they are easy on your pocket! So, these are perfect tools for your bullet journal:
- First, you’ll need a bullet journal notebook- I use this ✅Dotted Grid Journal. If you’re looking for a dotted journal, then this is the perfect pick! Also, you can get it at a very inexpensive price on Amazon! Another favorite journal of mine is the ✅Essentials Dot Matrix Journal, this journal is the best and most popular in the bullet journal community. If you use a lot of color markers and are into designing and doodling, this bullet journal notebook can be your best pick! If you’re looking for an eco-friendly bullet journal notebook, then go for this ✅Lemome Bullet Journal Notebook. I have written a post on the best 4 best & inexpensive bullet journal notebooks, click here to check it out!
- Pens can be your best friend in the bullet journaling journey! So, choose them wisely! After trying a dozen of pens, I have found two black pens which are the best in the market- Pigma Micron Black Pen for titles, they are expensive but you get a pack of 6 (for not more than $10), totally worth the price & ✅Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pens (2-Pack), everybody seems to rave about this set of brush pens and so I got them and I’m telling I couldn’t be happier! Moreover, these pens cost less than $10 which is super affordable!
- What’s a journal without some decoration? I get these ✅Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens for decorating. I also love these pastel colorful markers.
- These ✅20 pieces stencil pack– which offers many creative options! Also, they can be easily cleaned, reused, and of the perfect size for your BuJo!
- I use this ✅metallic gold pen for some special decoration of cover pages. This pack comes with a silver and golden pen- totally worth it!
- ✅Washi tape sets – they have varied options like glitter, gold foil, autumn flower decorations. These are super cute and turns the whole bullet journal journey into a fun and creative process!
- Also, for the perfect harry potter themed bullet journal spreads, you can use this ✅harry potter washi tape set (cost around $20), if you’re looking for something cheaper, then check out this ✅Harry Potter washi tape, which won’t cost you more than $10 (it’s my favorite)!
- For added decoration, you can out these ✅Harry Potter stickers set from Paper House, this set can last you a lifetime! If you want a lesser quantity at an affordable price, then check ✅this stickers pack, I love the variety it offers!
- Lastly, these ✅Harry Potter Puffy Paper Clips are just too adorable! Of course, you don’t need them for bullet journaling, but I really adore them and if you like collecting fancy paper clips and washi tape, then do check out these and let me know what you think!
*Most of these products can be found on Amazon and come with free shipping with an Amazon Prime Membership. Don’t have an Amazon Prime yet? You can grab a free 30-day trial here!
Harry Potter Bullet Journal Doodles
Welcome to the Wizarding world! This doodles bullet journal spread has so many options to choose from! It also has some really good Harry Potter quotes. My favorite quote on this spread is ” We all have magic inside us”!
The calligraphy, detailing, and colors used are really fascinating. Overall, this bullet journal spread is just stunning!
How to Draw Harry Potter
What’s a Harry Potter-themed bullet journal spread without HARRY POTTER? So, Potterhead’s worry not, this step-by-step Harry Potter doodle tutorial page is for you! I have really struggled for ages trying to come up with a perfect Harry Potter, and this tutorial has helped me greatly!
How to Harry Potter Character Doodles
Whos’ your favorite character in the Harry Potter series? This is the most comprehensive doodle page I have seen. Using this as a reference, you can make about 5 Harry Potter characters.
So, pick your favorite, mine is definitely Harry Potter! “You are a wizard Harry”, this scene still gives me chills!
How to Draw Dobby
“Dobby has no master, Dobby is a free Elf”! I actually can’t believe it’s so simple to make Dobby. I tried this step-by-step Dobby doodle tutorial and it barely took me few minutes to come with a perfect pencil sketch of Dobby.
Easy Harry Potter Doodles
Pick your Sakura Pigma Micron Black Pen and pick any of these simple and easy Harry Potter doodles! You can check out my post on Magical Harry Potter Bullet Journal Spreads to know how and where you can use these doodles.
You might also like: 19 Fall Bullet Journal Doodles To Try This Autumn
Step by Step Easy Harry Potter Doodles
From keys, to magic potions to snitch, this step by step easy doodles page has covered it all! After all, how can Harry Potter spread be completed without magic potions!
How to Doodle Hedwig
Aww, look at this cute Hedwig! Hedwig was Harry Potter’s constant companion, even when he came back to the Dursleys, Hedwig reminded Harry that Hogwarts was real! I have so much of love for this cute Hedwig doodle tutorial, try it out!
You might also like: 19 Spring Bullet Journal Doodles To Try In 2021
How to Draw Sorting Hat- Simple Harry Potter Doodles
Do you want to draw the sorting hat? Then, this is the perfect step-by-step tutorial for sorting hat doodles! I made a sorting hat doodle in my bullet journal (thanks to this step-by-step tutorial) and added this quote- “It is our choices that truly define us”!
Simple & Easy Broomstick Doodles – Harry Potter Doodles
Fly high using these broomsticks! I love the different styles of broomsticks she has created on this bullet journal spread! So, why wait? Grab your pencil and start now!
How to draw Hermoine
It’s LeviOsa not LeviosA! Hermione Granger is my favorite character and she’s the most intelligent witch in the wizarding world! If you adore her too, then try your hand in making Hermione’s doodle. This step-by-step Hermione granger doodle page will come in really handy!
Back to Hogwarts Doodles
I’m so obsessed with these Back to Hogwarts doodles. This is by far my favorite doodles page. What’s your opinion about this Back to Hogwarts doodles page?
Ravenclaw House- Harry Potter Step by Step Doodles
Are you a Ravenclaw? If yes, then this doodles tutorial page is the perfect one! There’s an eagle (the house mascot), a beautiful owl, books (as Ravenclaws prizes learning, wit and intellect), and Luna Lovegood’s glasses!
Step by Step Harry Potter Doodles Tutorial
Wow, this page has about 6 tutorials- owl doodles, snitch doodle, and butterbeer, the popular wizarding beverage! So, there’s a lot to learn from on this bullet journal page! Also, she’s colored the scarf blue for Ravenclaw, but you can opt for any other color according to your favorite house.
Use Tombow Dual Brush Pen Markers, Zebra MildLiner Complete 25 Pack Set, or Crayola Super Tips Marker Set 100 Washable Markers for adding colors.
How to draw a golden snitch
“Be the golden snitch in the world of quaffles”! I’m obsessed with this golden snitch tutorial. I love the black and white look she has given to the snitch. You can definitely add colors using Tombow Dual Brush Pen Markers or Crayola Super Tips Marker Set 100 Washable Markers.
You might also like: 19 Fall Bullet Journal Doodles 2021
How to draw Ron Weasley
Look at this! It’s Ron Weasley, the comic relief of Harry Potter films! If you making a Harry Potter-themed bullet journal, you can’t miss his best friend, Ron Weasley! Use this step-by-step doodle tutorial and have fun!
Hope you enjoyed these step by step easy Harry Potter doodles. Do let me know in the comments, what you think?
More Related Articles Of Harry Potter Bullet Journal Doodles:
- 19 Magical Harry Potter Bullet Journal Spread Ideas
- 200+ step-by-step summer bullet journal doodles
- 19 Fall Bullet Journal Doodle Ideas
- 500+ Easy Doodle Ideas for your Bullet Journal
- 19 Spring Bullet Journal Doodles To Try In 2021
- 25 Spring Bullet Journal Ideas for 2021