Are you ready to start a habit tracker in your bullet journal? Then you’re at the right place as I have curated a list of 27 Bullet Journal Habit Tracker Ideas for your Next Spread.
What is a Habit Tracker?
Habit Tracker is a bullet journal spread which is used to keep track of your daily, weekly or monthly habits. For example, drinking water, sleep, reading etc.
Habit Tracker is a highly beneficial tool you can incorporate in your bullet journal. Habit Trackers are simply charts that track the progress of habits and help you to achieve your goals.
Many of us use bullet journals to increase productivity, make an account of activities going on in life and habit trackers are tools which will maximize your efficiency and help to make the most of your days.
If you use a bullet journal, then I highly recommend you to include a habit tracker.
Using a habit tracker has brought tremendous change in my life. I learnt that if we set a goal, putting it down on a paper and tracking it’s progress is a definitive way to achieve success as it makes you aware of your decisions.
I personally use a habit tracker to track my fitness goals, reading, working on my blog, water intake. Sometimes I change the habits I track, with habit trackers the sky is the limit! You can track everything and anything!
Habit trackers make sure ‘you stay consistent’. Also, remember “Consistency is the key to success.” If you are just starting out on bullet journaling, see the tools required for a great start.
You might also like these new bullet journals spread ideas:
- 24 March Bullet Journal Ideas 2021
- 27 February Bullet Journal Ideas 2021
- 21 January Bullet Journal Ideas 2021
Bullet Journal Tools:
Before you move on to see the habit tracker ideas, I want to mention the tools (bullet journal supplies) I have found very useful for my Bullet Journal. Also, if you’re just starting out on your BuJo journey, these tools will come very handy for you. These bullet journal supplies are affordable and I wish I bought these at first.
So, here are perfect tools for your bullet journal instead of those overpriced books and markers which are often recommended by professionals.
- I use this Dotted Grid Journal. You can get this hard cover bullet journal at a very inexpensive price on Amazon (just $8). The journal is exclusively designed for bullet journaling and the dotted pages makes the designing and drawing very easy! It doesn’t bleed and you get a good size hard cover journal. Also, you can use this Essentials Dot Matrix Journal, which comes in two sizes A5 size and A4 size. Although it bleeds, it can be perfect if you’re not into designing or using a lot of color markers. Also, I personally love this Watercolor Sunset Dot Matrix Notebook – It has a beautiful cover and I totally recommend it if you’re looking for something other than plain covered journal.
- I use this Pigma Micron Black Pen for titles. They are expensive but you get a pack of 6 (just $9), totally worth the price!! These pens come in different sizes. In bullet journaling, pens are used the most, so investing in good ones from the beginning is the best idea.
- What’s a journal without some decoration? I get these Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens for decorating. I also love these pastel colorful markers.
- These 20 pieces stencil pack- which offers many creative options! Also, they can be easily cleaned, reused and of perfect size for your BuJo!
- I use this metallic gold pen for some special decoration of cover pages. This pack comes with a silver and golden pen- totally worth it!
- Washi tape sets – they have varied options like glitter, gold foil, autumn flower decorations. These are super cute and turns the whole bullet journal journey into a fun and creative process!
Now you might be wondering, what to track? Should you track weekly/monthly? How many habits do I track? How to figure out your own sweet spot?
To be honest, it varies from person to person. It depends on your goals and what you want to achieve. To begin with, you may start with 5 and then slowly add a couple more. My habit tracker changes a little every month, I make few additions and deductions based on my goals for the coming weeks/months.
Slowly and steadily, habit tracking will bring major changes in your life.
List of Habit tracker ideas for your Bullet Journal
- Wake up by ‘X’ AM
- Go to bed by ‘X’ PM
- Get ‘X’ hours of sleep
- Listen to a podcast
- Write in my journal
- Daily gratitude
- Get out of the house
- Bullet journal
- Daily affirmation
- Call friend/family member
- Good deed
- No anxiety
- Record weight
- Track calories
- No soda
- Hit step goal
- No processed sugar
- Strength training
- Eat ‘X’ servings of vegetables
- No alcohol
- Drink ‘X’ glasses of water
- No junk food
- Ride bike to school/work
- Pay bills/debts
- Eating out
- Online purchases
- Take notes
- Read for class
- Be in class on time
- Meal preparations
- Grocery shopping
- Clean out refrigerator
- Make bed
- Change bedding
- Clean bathrooms
- Water plants
- Brush teeth 2x
- Take medicines on time
- Take shower
- Get dressed
- Skincare routine
- Take birth control
Hope you get inspired by this list. Now, let’s move ahead!
27 Bullet Journal Habit Tracker Ideas To Get your Life in Order
Adorable Habit Tracker
A Clean & Functional Habit Tracker
Go Creative with this Habit Tracker…
Try this Butterfly Habit & Mood Tracker
Or a Plant Themed Circle Habit Tracker
Look at this Colorful eye-catching Habit Tracker
Simple & Easy to Make (perfect for Beginners)
So organized & you can track multiple things
This Gorgeous Honey themed Habit Tracker…
WOWW, such a creative tracker!! (Love the circles)
Try this Colorful Habit Tracker!
Harry Potter Fan? This one is for you..
Gaphic habit tracker
Absolutely Love Purple Flowers..
Another One with Flowers..
Try this dots habit tracker (Beginner friendly)
So Much Inspiration..
Leaves theme Habit Tracker
Love this Minimalistic Habit Tracker
Post it Theme Habit Tracker
Butterfly theme Mood & Habit Tracker
Beautiful Planet Themed Habit Tracker
Hope you liked these 27 Habit Tracker Ideas for your Bullet Journal.
If you want more inspiration, check out:
- 27 February Bullet Journal Ideas
- 21 January Bullet Journal Ideas
- 10 Bullet Journal Birthday Tracker Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Bullet Journal Ideas For December
- 25 Fall Bullet Journal Ideas You Must Try
- 19 Autumn Bullet Journal Doodles
- 50 Best August Bullet Journal Layout Ideas
- 50+ July Bullet Journal Spread Ideas
- 34 Playlist Tracker Ideas For Bullet Journals
- 20 Best Mood Trackers for your Bullet Journal
- 21 Bullet Journal Quotes
- 500+ Easy Doodle Ideas for your Bullet Journal
- 27 Best Bullet Journal Monthly Spread for June
- 30 Minimalist Bullet Journal Spreads you must try
- 19 Monthly Bullet Journal Cover Page Ideas for May
- 19 Harry Potter Bullet Journal Spreads
- 13 Banner Ideas For Your Bullet Journal 2020
- 15 Bullet Journal Header Ideas To Try Out
- 27 Habit Tracker Ideas For Your Bullet Journal
- 15 Bullet Journal Header Ideas To Try Out
- 13 Best Bullet Journal Banner Ideas For 2020
*This post contains affiliate links. This allows me to make money for all the time I dedicate to this blog. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged a single penny by buying through my affiliate links. I promote products which I personally love. Thanks for the support!