Find Best Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas
Want to brighten up the first page of your bullet journal? Adding calendar layouts at the beginning of your monthly spreads is a great idea. In this post you’ll find 12 Beautiful Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas for your BuJo!
A calendar will help you to keep track of birthdays, important appointments, meetings, goals of the month, tasks list, bucket list and growth tracker etc.
These calendar page are perfect to be added according to the themes of your monthly bullet journal spread. There are two page and one page layouts in this post and you can design according to your requirements.
Bullet Journal Supplies For Beginners
So, before you move on to see Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas, I want to mention the tools (bullet journal supplies) I have found very useful for my Bullet Journal. Also, if you’re just starting out on your BuJo journey, these tools will come very handy for you. These bullet journal supplies are affordable and I wish I bought these at first. So, these are perfect tools for your bullet journal instead of those overpriced books and markers.
- I use this ✅Dotted Grid Journal. You can get this hard cover bullet journal at a very inexpensive price on Amazon. The journal is exclusively designed for bullet journaling and the dotted pages makes the designing and drawing very easy! It doesn’t bleed and you get a good size hard cover journal. Also, you can use this ✅Essentials Dot Matrix Journal, which comes in two sizes A5 size and A4 size, it can be perfect if you’re not into designing or using a lot of color markers. Also, I personally love this ✅Lemome Bullet Journal Notebook. It has a beautiful cover and I totally recommend it if you’re looking for something other than plain covered journal. For more information on bullet journal notebooks, you can check my post on ✅THE BEST INEXPENSIVE BULLET JOURNAL NOTEBOOKS.
- I use this ✅Pigma Micron Black Pen for titles. They are expensive but you get a pack of 6 (for not more than $10), totally worth the price!! These pens come in different sizes. In bullet journaling, pens are used the most, so investing in good ones from the beginning is the best idea.
- What’s a journal without some decoration? I get these ✅Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens for decorating. I also love these pastel colorful markers.
- These ✅20 pieces stencil pack- which offers many creative options! Also, they can be easily cleaned, reused and of perfect size for your BuJo!
- I use this ✅metallic gold pen for some special decoration of cover pages. This pack comes with a silver and golden pen- totally worth it!
- ✅Washi tape sets – they have varied options like glitter, gold foil, autumn flower decorations. These are super cute and turns the whole bullet journal journey into a fun and creative process!
12 Bullet Journal Calendar Layout Ideas
January Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas
New year Celebration themed monthly spread for January
I love this colorful calendar layout from @planningwithkay. This party layout is perfect for the month of January. It’s so colorful and vibrant. She has added the monthly spread on one page and filled other page with task list and beautiful doodles.
You can use Tombow Dual Brush Pens and Crayola Super Tips Markers from amazon to make such beautiful spreads (they’re available at a very reasonable price). You can buy some cool stickers like the ones in the picture from HERE.
February Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas
Pink color themed monthly spread for February
February is the month of love-a time for Valentine’s Day and remembering love. I really love this calendar spread from @bujoforstars. Love is the best theme for your February bullet journal. Those pink hearts and stars look so adorable. Also, I adore the lettering in monthly spread.
You can use these Tombow Dual Brush Pens for creating this beautiful monthly spread for February.
March Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas
Butterfly themed black & white monthly spread for March
Just WOW!!!! I personally love all the spreads by @ambernotebooks. She creates gorgeous black & white themed spreads and this monthly spread is my favorite!
It’s such a magical spread with colorful butterflies, also making the effect using white gouache with loads of water. So try making it for March bullet journal.
April Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas
Earth Day themed monthly spread for April
April 22nd is Earth Day. The day aims to raise awareness about climate change and global warming. So, it’s a great idea to turn your April Monthly spread with this Earth themed monthly calendar.
I love the lettering of this spread, plus she has included a place events and goals which I will use in my next bullet journal spread! It helps you stay motivated for the month.
You can use Tombow Dual Brush Pens, Zebra MidLiner Pens here. and color pencils like these Faber-Castell Colored Pencils Tin Set, 48 Vibrant Colors in Sturdy Metal Case.
May Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas
Koi fish monthly spread for May
May is spring time! Koi fish theme is perfect for the month of May. If you’re looking for a super clean and organized bullet journal monthly spread you will love this one. The koi fish look like they’re swimming throughout the spread is super cool!
June Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas
Jellyfish theme monthly spread for June
I love this jellyfish themed monthly spread for June. Jellyfish are majestic creatures and @plinthced has created them so beautifully. June is the beginning of summer and it’s time to relax on the beach. Add those beach vibes to your bullet journal with this monthly spread.
Related: 27 Bullet Journal Spreads for June
July Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas
Candy themed monthly spread for July
Welcome July with this candy themed monthly spread. It’s the middle of summer and there’s so much to enjoy in July: a beautiful weather, vacations, Independence day, fireworks and fruits.
August Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas
Ocean themed monthly spread for August
This is the perfect cover page if you want to go with an ocean theme. This under-water illustration is amazing and I love the August font above… it has a nice flowy vibe to it! The whales look gorgeous and are so artistically drawn.
Love this creative spread by @constancechel. If you want to re-create this monthly calendar bullet journal spread, then I would definitely recommend you to use these pens!! These are the best rated pens under $15. These are water resistant, quick drying ink in soft colors. You can various sets of colors from gold to pink! You can check the price here on Amazon.
September Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas
Mushroom themed monthly spread for September
I loved the detailing’s of this September Bullet Journal Calendar Spread. Mushroom themed spreads are quite popular for bullet journal spreads. So, you can try to have one too.
September is the first month of the Autumn/Fall season so adding some nature filled bullet journal spreads is a great idea!
October Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas
Fall themed monthly spread for October
Fall is my favorite season and if it’s yours too, then this can be your perfect October Bullet Journal Calendar page.
November Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas
Harry Potter themed monthly spread for November
If you’re a millennial, chances are harry potter holds a big part of your childhood! So, this November calendar page is for all “Potter Heads”. You can find more harry potter bullet journal spread ideas here.
If you think you can’t doodle like this, try adding these Harry potter bullet journal stickers from Etsy.
December Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas
Gingerbread cookies themed monthly spread for December
Gingerbread cookies are heavenly and they will light up your Christmas Bullet Journal. It’s so much fun to draw gingerbreads in your bullet journal. I find this calendar spread perfect for your December Bullet Journal. There are cookies all around the two-page calendar spread.
There’s a growth tracker, which I think is a great idea to measure progress in the month and there’s a bucket list too. With Christmas around the corner, a bucket list is a must for this month!
If you don’t know how to draw Gingerbread cookies, then check out this post, it has a step by step guide to help you draw beautiful Christmas Bullet Journal Doodles like the gingerbread cookies doodles.
Hope you liked these 12 Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas 2020. Have fun creating beautiful bullet journal monthly spreads.
More Articles Related To Bullet Journal Calendar Ideas:
- 19 Bullet Journal Cover Page Ideas For May
- 27 Best Bullet Journal Monthly Spread for June
- 50+ July Bullet Journal Ideas To Inspire You
- 50 Best August Bullet Journal Layout Ideas
- September Bullet Journal Ideas: 20 Easy Themes & Cover Pages
- 25 Beautiful Fall Bullet Journal Ideas for October 2020
- 45 Beautiful November Bullet Journal Ideas