500+ Doodle Ideas That are easy to draw by Beginners
I’m so obsessed with bullet journals that I’m always on the search for some inspiration. This post is all 500+ doodle ideas you can try in your bullet journal. Doodles serve as a creative outlet and relieves stress.
Also, doodles are a great way to decorate the ordinary pages of bullet journal. They are not extensive drawings they can be simple drawings that can lift your spirits.
So, here’s a list of 500+ doodle ideas that you will definitely enjoy recreating.
Before you move on to see 500+ doodle ideas, I want to mention the tools (bullet journal supplies) I have found very useful for my Bullet Journal. Also, if you’re just starting out on your BuJo journey, these tools will come very handy for you. These bullet journal supplies are affordable and I wish I bought these at first. So, these are perfect tools for your bullet journal instead of those overpriced books and markers which are often recommended by professionals.
- I use this Dotted Grid Journal. You can get this hard cover bullet journal at a very inexpensive price on Amazon (just $8). The journal is exclusively designed for bullet journaling and the dotted pages makes the designing and drawing very easy! It doesn’t bleed and you get a good size hard cover journal. Also, you can use this Essentials Dot Matrix Journal, which comes in two sizes A5 size and A4 size. Although it bleeds, it can be perfect if you’re not into designing or using a lot of color markers. Also, I personally love this Watercolor Sunset Dot Matrix Notebook – It has a beautiful cover and I totally recommend it if you’re looking for something other than plain covered journal.
- I use this Pigma Micron Black Pen for titles. They are expensive but you get a pack of 6 (just $9), totally worth the price!! These pens come in different sizes. In bullet journaling, pens are used the most, so investing in good ones from the beginning is the best idea.
- What’s a journal without some decoration? I get these Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens for decorating. I also love these pastel colorful markers.
- These 20 pieces stencil pack- which offers many creative options! Also, they can be easily cleaned, reused and of perfect size for your BuJo!
- I use this metallic gold pen for some special decoration of cover pages. This pack comes with a silver and golden pen- totally worth it!
- Washi tape sets – they have varied options like glitter, gold foil, autumn flower decorations. These are super cute and turns the whole bullet journal journey into a fun and creative process!
500+ Doodle Ideas for your Bullet Journal
Simple Doodle Ideas
Love these Cactus Doodle Ideas
Cute Cupcake Doodles, Yumm!! (You can add some color and they’ll look lovely!)
Cool “Back to School” Doodle Ideas..
Have fun with these Party & Celebration Doodle Ideas
How Adorable are these Musical Doodle Ideas..
Coffee & Tea Lovers – This One is For You Guys.!
Some Floral Inspiration for your BuJo..
Awww…I Heart these ‘Love’ Doodles!
Travel Doodle Ideas.. How Cool!
Also, the coloured version of travel doodles..
Loads of Star Doodles For Your Bullet Journal
Christmas Doodle Ideas..
Divider & Line Doodle Ideas
Also, Doodle Border Ideas – Too Creative
Perfect Winter Doodles!
Sport Doodle Ideas for beginners.
Movie Doodle Ideas for Beginners
Sweet Doodling Ideas
Fascinating Crown Doodles!
Adorbs Snowflake Doodles
Lastly, such creative doodles for the artist in you..
Lastly, hope you liked these 500+ Doodle Ideas for your Bullet Journal.
Kindly share the post if you like it. Thank you so much!
If you want more inspiration, check out:
- Step-by-step Harry Potter bullet journal doodles
- 19 Fall Doodles For Your Bullet Journal
- 200+ easy summer bullet journal doodles
- 25 Autumn Bullet Journal Ideas
- 50 August Bullet Journal Ideas
- 50+ July Bullet Journal Ideas
- 15 Bullet Journal Header Ideas To Try Out Today
- 27 Bullet Journal Spreads for June
- 30 Minimalist Bullet Journal Spreads
- 19 Bullet Journal Cover Page Ideas for May
- 19 Magical Harry Potter Bullet Journal Spreads
- 27 Habit Tracker Ideas For Your Bullet Journal