Have you ever struggled with accepting yourself ? Do you feel that you neglect yourself ? Do you know it’s crucial to develop an understanding with our own inner self ! Maybe you sacrifice your own happiness for the sake of others, maybe you think you’re not worthy, BUT YOU ARE! I want to share a journaling challenge that will help you find your confidence and love yourself again. Journal prompts are very helpful in building your confidence, understanding and loving yourself again. Here are 30 journal prompts for self-love and confidence building.
30 Journal Prompts for Self-love & Confidence Building
1. Firstly, What is the your definition of Self-Love? How do you practice self-love? What improvements can you make?
2. What are the 10 things you’re grateful for?
3. Write down one unique characteristic about yourself. Also, why did you pick it?
4. What are your 5 strongest qualities?
5. What are your top 5 goals you want to accomplish before the end of this year. Write down a plan and take actions. Also, track your results.
6. What are the 5 physical features you love about yourself. Whenever you look in the mirror, instead of focusing on your blemishes/pimples/messy hair, remind yourself of these 5 physical features you love about yourself.
7. What are the 5 things you need to let go off?
8. What is the ideal vision of your dream life?
9. How can you show yourself more love and respect?
10. Write down 10 positive affirmations and repeat them daily.
11. What brings you peace?
12. What are the 5 accomplishments you are proud of?
13. What are the 10 things you love about yourself?
14. Write a list of things you spend thinking about.
15. What are negative thoughts and mindsets you need to change?
16. What are the things you do that you don’t enjoy/habits you don’t like? Stop doing those things & cut off those bad habits.
17. Write down 10 compliments you can give yourself.
18. When was last time you gifted yourself something? (Never forget to pamper yourself!)
19. What are the 10 things that make you the happiest?
20. How can you grow and become your best self?
21. Write yourself a thank you letter.
22. How can you show more of your authentic self?
23. How do you nourish yourself physically and emotionally?
24. Plan your perfect morning routine and stick to it.
25. Write a positive advice letter to your future self.
26. What are small steps/actions you must take to become a better version of yourself?
27. How can you set your standards higher in order to make yourself happier?
28. What are the 5 good habits you want to adopt from next month?
29. Write down 5 personal policies for yourself and follow them religiously. (For example, no takeaways on weekends or no drinking/smoking)
30. Write yourself a love letter. Describe why you love yourselves, how are you improvising your life, what are you proud of. (Make yourself feel loved, pour your heart out)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Hope these self-love journal prompts are useful for your personal growth ! Also if you’re looking for a notebook/journal, then try this Dotted Grid Journal.
You might also like: