It’s almost june. The beginning of summer! Consistent warm days are here with ample time to relax and enjoy ourselves. If you’re looking for Bullet Journal Spread ideas for June, then I have curated a list of 27 Bullet Journal Spreads that are perfect for your BuJo.
These June Bullet Journal Spreads are ideal for this month! I hope you find them useful as a source of inspiration for your BuJo Spread this month.
Before you move on to see the bullet journal spread ideas for june, I want to mention the tools (bullet journal supplies) I have found very useful for my Bullet Journal. Also, if you’re just starting out on your BuJo journey, these tools will come very handy for you. These bullet journal supplies are affordable and I wish I bought these at first. So, these are perfect tools for your bullet journal instead of those overpriced books and markers which are often recommended by professionals.
- I use this Dotted Grid Journal. You can get this hard cover bullet journal at a very inexpensive price on Amazon (just $8). The journal is exclusively designed for bullet journaling and the dotted pages makes the designing and drawing very easy! It doesn’t bleed and you get a good size hard cover journal. Also, you can use this Essentials Dot Matrix Journal, which comes in two sizes A5 size and A4 size. Although it bleeds, it can be perfect if you’re not into designing or using a lot of color markers. Also, I personally love this Watercolor Sunset Dot Matrix Notebook – It has a beautiful cover and I totally recommend it if you’re looking for something other than plain covered journal.
- I use this Pigma Micron Black Pen for titles. They are expensive but you get a pack of 6 (just $9), totally worth the price!! These pens come in different sizes. In bullet journaling, pens are used the most, so investing in good ones from the beginning is the best idea.
- What’s a journal without some decoration? I get these Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens for decorating. I also love these pastel colorful markers.
- These 20 pieces stencil pack- which offers many creative options! Also, they can be easily cleaned, reused and of perfect size for your BuJo!
- I use this metallic gold pen for some special decoration of cover pages. This pack comes with a silver and golden pen- totally worth it!
- Washi tape sets – they have varied options like glitter, gold foil, autumn flower decorations. These are super cute and turns the whole bullet journal journey into a fun and creative process!
27 Best Bullet Journal Spreads For June
Cupcake Theme (starting June on a sweet note!)
Ocean Theme Cover Page
This Gorgeous Cover Page with Quote..
Flowers Theme June Cover Page
Bubble Tea Theme
Lemons & Lemonade June Calendar
A Fruity Mood Tracker for June
Donuts theme Habit & Mood Tracker
Beautiful Blue Butterflies
Jellyfish Habit tracker – So Pretty!
Wow, Sea Turtles Theme!
Cherries & Cherry Blossom Cover Page
Also, a cherry theme mood tracker
Ocean Theme Cover Page
Another Gorgeous Ocean Theme Cover Page with Calendar
What’s Summer without Ice-cream? – Mood tracker & Sleep Log for June
Seashells June Cover Page
June Weekly Spread
Tropical Theme June Cover
Such simplistic cover page..
Adore this Creative Mood Tracker..
Fishes Habit Tracker
Cute Donuts theme Cover Page
Quote page For June
Also,another quote page
One Last Quote for Inspiration..
Lastly, hope you liked these 27 Bullet Journal Spreads for June.
Kindly share the post if you like it. Thank you so much! 🙂
If you want more inspiration, check out:
- 19 Fall Bullet Journal Doodles 2020
- 15 Bullet Journal Header Ideas To Try Out
- 50 Best August Bullet Journal Ideas
- 50+ July Bullet Journal Ideas
- 13 Best Bullet Journal Banner Ideas For 2020
- 30 Minimalist Bullet Journal Spreads
- 19 Bullet Journal Cover Page Ideas for May
- 19 Magical Harry Potter Bullet Journal Spreads
- 27 Habit Tracker Ideas For Your Bullet Journal
*This post contains affiliate links. This allows me to make money for all the time I dedicate to this blog. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged a single penny by buying through my affiliate links. I promote products which I personally love. Thanks for the support!